Real Life companies have realized that Second Life could become a rather useful tool for their employees, as well as their bottom line.
Below, you will find a list of companies who have purchased virtual space to use for their Second Life experience.
Please try to keep the companies in Alphabetical Order as they are added.
- ABC TV - ABC
- Best Buy - Geek Squad Island
- Brightfield Virtual - Brightfield
- Coldwell Banker - Coldwell Banker Headquarters
- Grundfos - Grundfos Energy Saving Island
- H&R Block - H&R Block
- IBM - IBM
- Manpower Inc. - Manpower HQ
- Saxo Bank - Saxo Bank
- Sunbelt Software - Sunbelt Software
- Xerox - Xerox Innovation Group
This list is ever growing and changing, just as Second Life does constantly.