Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Besides being another name for chat/communication, a dialog (short for dialog box or dialog window and another name for "popup" or "toaster" window) is a user interface (UI) element used throughout Second Life that has options for the user to choose from.
A dialog can appear on a resident's screen in the:
- center, with a dark grey background:
- Automatically replace existing attachments
- Leave Busy Mode when paying a person or object
- Setting Pay Object on object without money() script event
- When loading transactions web page
- When moving no-copy inventory from objects
- When moving no-copy inventory from scripted objects
- When paying a person or object in busy mode
- After being logged out of SL due to idling/inactivity.
- upper-right corner:
- Bottom right corner, usually indicating when a friend has logged on/off Second Life; see online status notification.