In the MacOS cmd is used rather than ctrl.
The Edit menu is a Second Life UI element that contains the following options:
- Undo (Ctrl-Z) - Undoes certain changes made, such as typical operations like text and building changes to prims in edit mode (though it's buggy with multiple selected prims).
- Redo (Ctrl-Y) - Redoes changes; also works in edit mode on prims as Undo does.
- Cut (Ctrl-X) - Cuts text; does not work in edit mode.
- Copy (Ctrl-C) - Copys text; does not work in edit mode.
- Paste (Ctrl-V) - Pastes text; does not work in edit mode.
- Delete (Del) - Deletes text; works in edit mode as well as other parts of the user interface (such as in inventory; sends items to trash).
- Select All (Ctrl-A) - Selects all text; does not work in edit mode.
- Deselect (Ctrl-E) - Deselects selected items.
- Duplicate (Ctrl-D) - Will duplicate (copy) a selected prim or object, if the avatar has permissions. The duplicate will appear offset by .5M in the X and Y axis.
- Attach Object - Allows the resident to attach the selected object to an attachment point via a submenu which lists them all.
- Detach Object - Gives a submenu with a list of attachment points to detach the selected object at that point.
- Friends... (Ctrl-Shift-F) - Opens Friends Window which shows the resident other residents they have as friends.
- Groups... - Opens Groups Window which lists the groups the resident belongs to.