Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In the MacOS cmd is used rather than ctrl.
The Edit menu is a Second Life UI element that contains the following options:
- Undo (Ctrl-Z) - Undoes certain changes made, such as typical operations like text and building changes to prims in edit mode (though it's buggy with multiple selected prims).
- Redo (Ctrl-Y) - Redoes changes; also works in edit mode on prims as Undo does.
- Cut (Ctrl-X) - Cuts text; does not work in edit mode.
- Copy (Ctrl-C) - Copys text; does not work in edit mode.
- Paste (Ctrl-V) - Pastes text; does not work in edit mode.
- Delete (Del) - Deletes text; works in edit mode as well as other parts of the user interface (such as in inventory; sends items to trash).
- Select All (Ctrl-A) - Selects all text; does not work in edit mode.
- Deselect (Ctrl-E) - Deselects selected items.
- Duplicate (Ctrl-D) - Will duplicate (copy) a selected prim or object, if the avatar has permissions. The duplicate will appear offset by .5M in the X and Y axis.
- Attach Object - Allows the resident to attach the selected object to an attachment point via a submenu which lists them all.
- Detach Object - Gives a submenu with a list of attachment points to detach the selected object at that point.
- Friends... (Ctrl-Shift-F) - Opens Friends Window which shows the resident other residents they have as friends.
- Groups... - Opens Groups Window which lists the groups the resident belongs to.