A great snapshot of when Neualtenburg was still in the mainland snow-sim Anzere. It shows several buildings and details that are no longer present in the Neufreistadt of 2007/2008. Gwyneth Llewelyn notes:
- [the white structure on the hill] was the second version of the MoCA indeed.
- I have no idea on what that white building was. Ulrika's Werkstatt was a shop on the Marktplatz, next to the Biergarten (to the right, on this picture). Later she started to do her own Big Werkstatt at the Schloß (never finished).
- At the time this picture was taken, those three buildings [where N'stadts current Rathaus is] were "empty" and were planned to become the "common shop" (ie. where everybody could have their vendors in). Later it became the Casino indeed, to be basically rebuilt from scratch by Kendra as the Rathaus.
- There was no "Old Rathaus". The first sessions of the RA were held on the "round tower" of the primitive Schloß (which, well, only had that round tower). It was called "The Senate Room"; later, Kendra briefly started adding rooms when Ulrika got permission to develop the whole Schloß as her Werkstatt. So, those three [conjoined] buildings on the Marktplatz were just shops (they were empty, and remained empty for a long time!)
- The suspension bridge was a modern structure by Ulrika, and it looked like the structures on the MoCA shown.
The copyright owner of this image, SL user Al Abattoir, has kindly permitted to publish it here and with a GNU FDL license.
Appears on these pages
The Confederation of Democratic Simulators (CDS) is an all-encompassing government running sims...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||02:25, January 15, 2008||640 × 480 (48 KB)||Sleazy Writer||A great picture of when Neualtenburg was still in the mainland snow-sim Anzere. It shows several buildings and details that are no longer present in the Neufreistadt of 2007/2008. Gwyneth Llewelyn notes: ''* [the white structure on the hill] was the seco|