Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The God menu is a Second Life UI element and a special menu (like the debug menu) that usually only appears for Lindens but has since been hacked to allow anyone to view it and enable some client-side only options.
- Render >
- Set Region >
- Character >
- Go Away/AFK When Idle
- Appearance To XML
- Toggle Character Geometry
- Test Male - changes avatar to default male (copying it from the "Library" inventory to the resident's inventory)
- Test Female - changes avatar to default female as above
- Toggle PG
- Allow Select Avatar - Select the current resident's avatar and move it (rotate and scale tools also work but don't do anything); avatar blips back to original position on move/chat.
- Network >
- Recorder >
- Havok >
- Havok Info
- Upload Data File...
- Compress Image...
- Reload setting overrides
- Dump Group Info
- Limit Select Distance
- Disable Camera Constraints - no camera collision with land/avatars/objects (except for what the camera is focused on)
- Quiet Snapshots to Disk - no snapshot sound
- LLError And Crash - crashes SL
- Leave God Mode