James Benedek is known for his helpful and nice attitude, extensive commitment to helping Linden Labs and others via : mentoring, welcoming and teaching new residents, updating and reproducing listed bugs on the Jira (http://jira.secondlife.com).
- Joined SL on 10/19/2006
- Quit Second Life 26/10/2008.
- Founder of 2142.
- SL Mentor.
- SL Mentor Buddy.
- SL Mentor Coach.
- SL Bug Hunter.
- Havok 4 beta grid tester.
- Open Grid Public Beta tester.
Second Life profile - James Benedek
- Mentor Messenger HUD - A HUD that lets the Second Life Mentors be informed where help in Second Life is Needed this is only available to official Second Life Mentors and is currently in - Beta 0.3.
- James Benedek's Freebies (Boxed) - James Benedek released a large number of his textures, sounds and creations in one box for free!! you can find it at FREE at (http://www.slexchange.com/modules.php?name=Marketplace&file=item&ItemID=650156)
- Real Combat System - FREE at (http://www.slexchange.com/modules.php?name=Marketplace&file=item&ItemID=537334) to support his feature to make damage land more real (http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-3884) its abilties include(spawns, HUD blood effects when hit, oxygen meter in water, swimming ability in water, damagable and fixable vehicles, death and kills counter, anti-AV flight).
- The Gravity Room - FREE at http://www.slexchange.com/modules.php?name=Marketplace&file=item&ItemID=513121
- Free Lag Meter - FREE at http://www.slexchange.com/modules.php?name=Marketplace&file=item&ItemID=513181
- Red Cross Island
- Hazzard County South
- Gridnaut Avatar - An avatar made for SL Open Grid Public Beta testers or Gridnauts.
- Capture the Flag - James Benedek created and regularly updated a capture the flag with all the main and well known SL combat groups on it.
- Real Damage Bullet - A bullet that detected hit points on an avatar and emitted damage on an avatar depending where it hit(100 damage = head, 50 damage = chest to waist, 20 damage = waist to feet).