Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sim rating: PG
- Divivity occupies a large portion of the sim, with several different departments to it's store that include: Landscaping, Home Store, and Greenhouse and Gifts. The gifts section contains Divivity's Delectables and Balloon Gallery.
- All but inside of Divivity's is Second Life Fever, a Funky 70's Disco dance club that isn't huge, but has a nice design and is for friendly dancing and socializing. Minna is PG after all.
- At the East end of Divivity's is the Blair Pier and Meeting Hall: Interdimensional Imports that offer things for your home including textures, funiture, rugs, and paintings. On their land there is also a meeting hall, and a lovely area built into a tree, with a small park and home at it's base.
- You will also find the home of Dave Zeeman who is a developer of many things, a mentor, and a member of SL since the early beta. This location has been his home since Beta version 0.3.2, and showcases a few things that he has made. Come check out his 'Matrix Box', and Plinko game.
- Delta S Gaming resides on an island in the sim, and is a simple yet attractive casino and has a number of interesting and uncommon games to play with and bet on. So, if you are looking for something new for your gambling desires, take a look.