Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are two different account types in Second Life. A premium account costs $9.95 a month (or $22.50 quarterly or $72.00 annually). Premium accounts enjoy the full benefits of SL, including being able to buy/own land and receiving a weekly stipend. A L$1000 "signup bonus" is given on when 45 consecutive premium days are achieved and the weekly stipend is L$300. Land ownership is based on a tier system: the amount you pay to hold that land depends on the amount of land you own and what tier you are in.
- Able to buy/own land
- L$1000 signup bonus received when 45 consecutive premium days are achieved.
- A weekly stipend received every Tuesday.
- Premium Accounts registered prior to 21 July, 2006 receive L$500.
- Premium Accounts registered between 21 July, 2006 and 6 November, 2006 (inclusive) receive L$400.
- Premium Accounts registered on or after 7 November, 2006 receive L$300.