The simulator resembles a slightly-bent women, supposed to look like Codie. It was built, styled, textured and terraformed by Eshi Otawara, one of Codie's close friends. It includes several rooms and places, one of which being the famous Code Red Lounge. Other places include the Boudoir Rouge Gallery Walk and the Rouge Boutique. CodeBastard uses the sim to hold events for her friends and admirers as well. It is said she is in talks to hold fashion shows and have regularly organized events to maintain constant traffic. Additionally, she will be opening a fashion boutique featuring the work of designers such as Tesla, Casa del Shai, Juicy, Bluebell Productions, Simply Silks, Callie Cline, and Alexx Markova.
The Grand Opening party was held on Saturday, July 5th 2008, and as expected, caused the simulator to fill up. The sim had events throughout the day, hosted by Queen Coronet and LadyArwen Demina. It was later opened to the public on Sunday, July 6th 2008.
- Official blog posts
- "It's huge, it's red and coming soon!": Announcement of Rouge
- "Rouge sim opening: Press Conference": The "press conference" blog meta-post
- "Rouge sim opening 05/07/2008: You are invited": Public invitation to attend the opening of Rouge
- "Rouge Press Review": A review of the aforementioned blog meta-post's track-backed blog posts
- "Un merci très Rouge": A review of the opening party