Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tina (PetGirl) Bergman
Swedish designer/artist/marketing specialist Tina (PetGirl) Bergman has been in SL since February 2005 and has made quite a name by very actively pursuing both short- and long term projects.
- The EXAKT shop in SL for exclusive design of lamps, interior decoration and furniture - Verloren 216, 30, 33 (Closed for renovation)
- Design and content related assignments IRL/SL for Big-Bit, Bildt Online - The AvaStar - [Tina had a weekly 1/2 page - Tina's must haves - since the start of the magazine. Now closed down.], Otherland, and others.
- Design and construction of SL houses -->> and stores, such as PrimaDonna, Pham Neutra's (Markus Breuer) private house, and Estrelle Fauna's private house. Built Second Life's largest pool (now gone) at Doyle for Script Shark.
- Light-setting specialist, with numerous assignments where the ambience is of importance.
- Art projects/installations, such as ”Pixels In The Wind” (during Burning Life 2006 - and ”Dance and Crime Scene” - at Osprey Therian´s - Photography Studio (the first hit-and-run art burglary in SL - - Look for Monday, November 13, 2006). ”Drive safe in Second Life” (March 2007), an interactive multimedia perfomance artwork, occured both in Second Life and the Second Citizen forums.
MARKETING SWEDEN (and me:-D):
- SL marketing of Sweden and the Swedish; example: arranged the first genuine Swedish Lucia party in SL and in AL cyber (a part of cyber history!) - in co-operation with Phreak Radio , in December 2006. More about it - here - and - here.
Marketing Sweden and the Swedish people at different forums as well as in fullpage ADs placed in AvaStar magazine, M2 Metaverse Meesenger, Second Style to mention a few of many.
Activities around typical Swedish things as:
- Arranged the first Swedish Midsummer (including Design of the typical Swedish MidsummerPole with help of Osprey Therain - texture) in Second Life, made the Swedish Nationaldress - a project together with Pandora Jensen - Both are to find in the special made ”EXAKT - Swedish Box”. Also arranged the first genuine Swedish Lucia party in SL and in AL cyber (a part of cyber history!) Read more about this above the picture
- A member of the group Svenska Folkets Lucia i Second Life 2007, 2008 and 2009 - who produce Swedish Lucia in Second Life with Swedish People in SL. All income was donated to the Swedish Red Cross in SL (2008). Pictures : here
- Run information at Swedens largest free (free from company strings), oldest and - and most succesfull information group in SL - Swedish People in SL - This group are not tied to any organisation or company.
- Run information by a blogg ”Tinas Universum” (In Swedish only - Google Translator are aviable at the page!) - http://tinasuniversum.blogspot.com/ -for the Swedish Community in Second Life - since 31/12 2007. Daily updated. Today 31/1 2010 - more than 3.600 bloggs published!
- For ”newbies” special designed furniture - Red & Black - at the GNUBIE store. Also special made furniture - Blue & Black - donated to the Teen Grid and Blue Linden.
ARTICLES AND MORE INFORMATION:
Article about Second Life Featuring Tina (PetGirl) Bergman (in Swedish). - A very early look at second Life - By: Madelene Hellström/IDG.
Avastar Article - Page 4 (PDF Format).
Metaverse Messanger Article about Swedish influence in Second Life (PDF Format).
Metaverse Messanger Article Resident of the week - Page 7 (PDF Format).
 - in Journalisten a Swedish Magazine for members of the PRESS - Article abouth Second Life and Tina - In Swedish.