Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Forum Link: Original Post
- This version works with the latest ATI Radeon drivers, Catalyst 3.6 available from http://www.ati.com
- nVidia GeForce graphics card users can now always use the latest driver version from http://www.nvidia.com. Avatar shoulders and hips will no longer have gaps.
- Expired beta users can no longer appear on the leaderboards.
- Returning strings or lists in functions in the scripting language no longer causes eventual stack/heap collisions.
- Starting Second Life from a secondlife://region/x/y link no longer causes a crash when you view a notecard.
- Scripted objects that call llApplyImpulse() no longer build up energy if the object has physics turned off. They used to kick your avatar a long distance if you collided with them.
- Prelude is now brighter at night.
- Fixed a bug that broke the 256 object limit on linking.
- Debugging code added for a problem where users get spontaneously kicked off the system.
- Debugging code added for a common server crash dealing with long lists of images.