Forum Link: Original Post
- This version works with the latest ATI Radeon drivers, Catalyst 3.6 available from http://www.ati.com
- nVidia GeForce graphics card users can now always use the latest driver version from http://www.nvidia.com. Avatar shoulders and hips will no longer have gaps.
- Expired beta users can no longer appear on the leaderboards.
- Returning strings or lists in functions in the scripting language no longer causes eventual stack/heap collisions.
- Starting Second Life from a secondlife://region/x/y link no longer causes a crash when you view a notecard.
- Scripted objects that call llApplyImpulse() no longer build up energy if the object has physics turned off. They used to kick your avatar a long distance if you collided with them.
- Prelude is now brighter at night.
- Fixed a bug that broke the 256 object limit on linking.
- Debugging code added for a problem where users get spontaneously kicked off the system.
- Debugging code added for a common server crash dealing with long lists of images.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.