Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Version 1.0.5 Released August 5, 2003
- Changes to Seven-Day Free Trial
- Trial users can now fly anywhere in the world
- Trial users can no longer select "Pay" when clicking on an object. This should prevent problems with Second Life Residents losing L$ from gambling devices.
- Trial users can fly into non-trial areas with attachments, but can only create objects inside the trial area. This includes dropping attachments into the world, as well as duplicating existing objects.
- "Outside Scripts" (scripts on or over your land which were not written by you) are allowed to run if >40 meters above the terrain. Thus, adver-blimps and the like should no longer get stuck in the sky if they enter a region where "outside scripts" are not permitted.
- Fixed our most common server crash by rewriting the server image list.
- Provide better error messages on failed login.
- If you attempt to teleport to a server that isn't there, you will no longer be automatically moved a neighbor and charged for the teleport. The teleport will be blocked and you will not be charged.