Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Second Life 1.1.5, November 7, 2003
Crash Bug Fixes
- Fixed crashes that would occur when running in fullscreen and Second Life lost focus.
- Fixed other minor client crash bugs.
- Volume levels are now correctly set for llPlaySound and llLoopSound, instead of being stuck at full volume.
- Loop slave sounds now correctly stop playing when turned off.
- Fixed a problem that would cause sounds to stop downloading.
(See scripting documentation for full details.)
- Added VEHICLE_FLAG_LIMIT_MOTOR_UP flag.
- Changed VEHICLE_FLAG_NO_FLY_UP to VEHICLE_NO_DEFLECTION_UP.
- Vehicle motors no longer behave like friction.
- VEHICLE_REFERENCE_FRAME now works correctly for all behaviors.
- Fixed clamping of motor directions to maintain direction.
- Improved vehicle documentation.