Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Final Release Notes for Second Life 1.12.2
- 1.12.2(9) October 14, 2006
- Temporary disable "Appearance > Save As" and "Make Outfit" while a permissions issue is being fixed.
- 1.12.2(8) October 13, 2006
(Note: I don't have a Mac, so I don't have access to the actual 1.12.2(8) release notes. If anyone would be so kind as to either add them here or email them to me at <stryfe [AT] stryfe [DOT] org>, I'd appreciate it.)
- Fixes a nasty crash when using F1 Help
- 1.12.2(7) October 11, 2006
- llPushObject restrictions now prevent objects from being pushed
- Rolling update warnings are now broadcast repeatedly (5m, 4m, 3m, 2m, 60s, 45s, 30s, and 15s) and with earlier warning
- "Share with group" checkbox now correctly shows the permission setting
- Fixed a viewer crash with Top Scripts and "Show Beacon"
- Fixed a viewer crash when creating a landmark
- Fixed a bug where inventory was showing unworn items as worn
- Fixed "Copy to Inventory" and "Copy and Wear"
- Fixed a bug where descending into a parcel where you were banned would bounce you to 0,0
- "Return All" and "Return Selected" in Estate Tools now function correctly
- Group members no longer blocked from group-owned parcel if payment levels blocked
- Estate owners/managers are now exempt from access lists on their own estates
- Error message "you cannot log in until (time)" now displays correct time
- Offline friendship message no longer says "(resident) has to be your friend..."
- MacBook Pro: Function keys should no longer cause arrow keys to be "stuck"
- Reduced occurrences of gray avatars and avatars with "missing image" textures
- Several simulator and dataserver crash fixes
- Lots of changes to make the client/server protocols more secure