Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Final Release Notes for Second Life 1.13.2
- 1.13.2(57573) February 1, 2006
- Fixed: Chat text fadeout bug
- Fixed: Yellow fog in snapshots
- Fixed: Hardware detection incorrect for ATI X1900 and other cards
- Fixed: Several crash bugs
- Fixed: Missing login screen
- Fixed: Avatar preview in image update missing
- 1.13.2(57463) January 30, 2006
- Cache location can be set by residents
- Textures from last scene are pre fetched, improving loading speed of inital speed
- Fixed: Avatars seated on objects don't move with objects
- Fixed: More issues with prim selection silhouettes
- Fixed: HUDS with transparent textures disappear when camera goes underwater
- Fixed: Slowdown rendering Alpha objects
- Fixed: Client crashes attempting to move a HUD attachment
- 1.13.2(57270) January 26, 2006
- Added display that shows intersection of prims with translation plane when building.
- Fixed crash when changing lighting detail.
- Fixed silhouette highlight render bug.
- 1.13.2(57208) January 25, 2006
- IMPORTANT: 'First Look' now maintains its own settings. When this version is installed, settings will all be set to default values.
- IMPORTANT: Uninstalling 'First Look' will no longer remove any user settings
- More optimizations
- Stability improvements
- Fixed bright red/orange ambient lighting at night
- Fixed right-clicking on avatar names
- Fixed LOD flicker on trees
- Fixed missing avatar from upload window
- Fixed bug with HUD attachments not appearing or rezing at the correct resolution
- Fixed bug wit llSetPos
- Fixed prim selection silhouettes
- Fixed white invisiprim bug
- Fixed smoke texture bug
- Fixed alpha sorting issues
- Fixed Highlight Transparent
- 1.13.2(56900) January 18, 2006
- More framerate improvements
- Improved texture LOD calculation
- 'Enable VBO' option now defaults to on in most cases, and no longer conflicts with similar trunk version option
- Appearance of other avatars not changing
- Shiny Brightness and Darkness don't work
- Shiny doesn't work on black objects
- Textures are failing to load to 100% clarity when repeats per face is less than 1.00
- Low res 'cutout' images not transparent