Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Final Release Notes for Second Life 1.15.1
- 1.15.1(3) May 14, 2007
- Soft shadow for text is now an option available via the text style flag
- Expanded Tools->Report Bug to include additional information and links
- Alt-Left and Alt-Right switch between tabs in IM
- Ctrl-W closes one tab in IM window (Ctrl-T closes IM window)
- Ctrl-Shift-W closes all windows
- Inventory system folders may be sorted to top
- Busy mode declines notecards and textures and silently sends all other transfers to Inventory
- L$ balance displays "Loading..." (instead of a blank) when first checking your balance
- Minimap is enabled when Second Life runs for the first time
- Texture transfers are limited to 5 items per 10 seconds
- Fixed windows maximizing when opening other windows
- Fixed floating text inworld (original hard shadow restored)
- Fixed LSL Help window restoring when clicking on script editor
- Fixed LSL Wiki Help window forgetting its size
- Fixed Ctrl-W closing the floater instead of one IM panel
- Fixed a client crash when deleting an object from inventory
- Fixed avatar eyeball shader
- Fixed closing an inventory folder while selection is inside moves selection to 'My Inventory'
- Fixed nametag text leaving background box while moving
- Fixed graphics cards with unlisted memory sizes defaulting to 16MB
- Fixed right-clicking on self failing if you are wearing a HUD
- Fixed llSetText appearance on HUD attachments
- Fixed Alt-WASD behavior when sitting
- Fixed first digit in Pay dialog cannot be erased
- Fixed reference ruler measuring to region edge instead of reference object
- Fixed permissions on group-owned object's script when group member clicks New Script
- Improved detection of Linux video memory
- VWR-38: Magic Opening Folders
- VWR-42: llSetSoundQueueing() is broken
- VWR-71: Tabulating and moving by word (Ctrl-left, ctrl-right) off-by-one errors in scripting editor.
- VWR-136: Seg fault in llpolymorph.cpp
- VWR-148: llListStatistics tooltip wrong
- VWR-154: typo in en-US/floater_mute.xml 'Resident' not 'resident'
- VWR-155: typo in en-US/floater_mute.xml 'Resident' not 'Person'
- VWR-165: First Digit in the 'Pay' dialog does not erase without entering more digits
- VWR-166: moving of open folders in the inventory to an other indentation level leaves the contents on the previous level
- VWR-192: textures in windows only stretches horizontally
- VWR-326: Allow a 'limit texture recieving' in the client
- VWR-346: Selecting Client>Character>Flush Animations immediately crashes 1.14.0.x
- VWR-379: Fix shell scripts to use bash and not sh when appropriate.
- VWR-414: 8-bit character in llagent.cpp comment confuses Japanese text editors
- VWR-415: Definitions of WM_MOUSEWHEEL and WHEEL_DELTA need conditionals (on Windows)
- VWR-429: add scons option making FMOD optional