Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Final Release Notes for Second Life 1.17.1
- 1.17.1(0) June 22, 2007
- VWR-650: Make "Give money" permissions look different than the other permissions
- VWR-427: Added new menu item: Tools > Edit Linked Parts
- VWR-79: PNG image support submission
- Sculpties now include a one-time explanation the first time a sculptie is created.
- Client and Server menus now have a one-time dialog box to explain what they are.
- "Skip 'Show next time' Dialogs..." button added to Preferences > Popups tab to skip all one time dialog boxes.
- Added Japanese and German language installers (Windows only)
- The version of Mozilla used in the client is updated to 126.96.36.199
- F1 help now opens an external browser to the Second Life support web site.
- F1 Help will now open an external browser to language specific support websites for Japanese, Korean and Portuguese based on client's language.
- Delay added to folder opening while dragging items in an inventory window with a vertical scroll bar.
- Default messages for postcards are replaced when adding text.
- In the Inventory window the Filter menu is consolidated into the File menu.
- The sculptie texture picker UI has changed to differentiate it from the surface texture picker.
- Added support for alternate sculptie edge stitching.
- VWR-68: LSL constant expression folding and proper constant parsing
- Fixed MISC-217: Accounts with negative L$ balance can't buy L$0 freebie
- Fixed SVC-306: Objects are visible at <0,0,0> (sometimes before moving to their correct position)
- Fixed SVC-225: Searching for Classifieds with blank field results no results
- Fixed VWR-1296: Minor memory leak in lltexturecache.cpp
- Fixed VWR-1223: Camera Controls keyboard shortcuts broke
- Fixed VWR-1221: Possible crash in llfloaterland.cpp / line 1556
- Fixed VWR-1217: Built-in avatar animations stop suddenly, rather than fading out. (jerky head movement)
- Fixed VWR-1203: Avatars eyes are constantly crossing in 1.17
- Fixed VWR-1170: LLMuteList::loadFromFile() improperly parses the mute list returned from the service
- Fixed VWR-1140: About Land floater is not resizable, ban and access lists too small
- Fixed VWR-1049: Trivial sizeof() miscalculatuion results in incomplete copying of CPU Brand ID string in CProcessor::AnalyzeAMDProcessor()
- Fixed VWR-1044: Unchecking "Go Away/AFK When Idle" doesn't work when manually setting Away status
- Fixed VWR-944: Boost inclusion is inconsistent
- Fixed VWR-941: Reading length data for a four-byte Variable template message misstores the length
- Fixed VWR-938: ELFIO is technically optional, make this easy to capitalise on
- Fixed VWR-876: sculpt texture map does not load or low priority when the texture itself is not visible in viewer frame or not cached
- Fixed VWR-873: Dead members "eVertexDataMask;" in various objects
- Fixed VWR-856: llvfs.cpp: possible loss of memory blocks in LLVFS:audit()
- Fixed VWR-822: "Create new..." clothing buttons don't auto-wear items
- Fixed VWR-746: Incorrect menu item referred to when member of maximum number of groups and a group invite is received
- Fixed VWR-660: When turning off Flexible Object rendering, flexible objects become permanently invisible
- Fixed VWR-652: A harmless compiler warning in indra.l.cpp
- Fixed VWR-606: Some source files (llprocessor.cpp and llsdserialize_tut.cpp) contain non-ASCII characters
- Fixed VWR-597: Abuse report tool should autofill abuser name when reporting an object
- Fixed VWR-560: Crash in llscrolllistctl.cpp when sorting scroll list
- Fixed VWR-459: Unicode supplementary characters typed in from keybaord are not handled properly on Windows (and potentially on Linux)
- Fixed VWR-446: Automatically start renaming new user-created assets and automatically select new user-created folders
- Fixed VWR-383: Chat logs do not have timestamps
- Fixed VWR-364: Viewer memory leak
- Fixed VWR-287: Inconsistent behaviour between agent_slide_left / agent_slide_right, and the rest of the movement functions.
- Fixed VWR-251: Keystrokes are eaten by IME when no text input is possible, on Windows using Japanese
- Fixed VWR-248: Inexplicable folding of Avatars such that they are walking around with their heads up their arses
- Fixed VWR-247: Viewer generates undesired dialog when IM comes in while minimized
- Fixed VWR-227: If a Find/Search returns no results, the results list is still focused and an attempt is made to select the first result anyway.
- Fixed VWR-218: SConstruct script makes many assumptions that are invalid outside LL
- Fixed VWR-213: Calling DestroyWindow with NULL window handle (win32 version)
- Fixed VWR-207: Textures become increasingly blurry over time on systems with > ~2GB RAM
- Fixed VWR-143: Compiler errors in llwebbrowserctrl.h
- Fixed VWR-132: seg fault in lldrawpool.cpp
- Fixed VWR-119: Zero missing in Sub-unit snap grid. for small fraction like 1/16 and 1/32
- Fixed VWR-101: Get rid of "Return All"
- Fixed Inventory's "Recent Items" tab settings not persisting across logins
- Fixed line breaks showing up as * in various windows.