Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Final Release Notes for Second Life 1.17.3
- 1.17.3(0) July 5, 2007
(Optional Viewer Update)
- Added muting for permissions requests
- Added viewer channel info to Help > About Second Life...
- SVC-21: Request for making identification of llOwnerSay messages possible
- VWR-1418: Progressive memory consumption (leak) since 1.17.1
- VWR-1410: Quirk in net.cpp
- VWR-1351: Violation against the conding standard in llfloaterchat.cpp
- VWR-1203: Avatars eyes are constantly crossing in 1.17
- VWR-1184: [Linux VWR] Signal 7 (SIGBUS) Error (caused by libtcmalloc)
- VWR-1147: A patch set is provided to add an optional 'Confirm Exit' pop-up window for most user client exit methods. Prevents the 'Accidental Quit'.
- VWR-605: Include the SL date & day with the time
- VWR-561: Blurry arrows in camera control and other graphics issues
- VWR-53: Inconsistency in order of AV texture layer between the upper and lower body
- Fixed Top Scripts window not refreshing when button is pressed while Top Colliders list is still open
- Fixed odd text overlay on About Land > General tab
- Fixed format of llOwnerSay chat text