Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Second Life 1.4.2 build 1 June 18, 2004
- Fixed a crash bug that would occur when trying to download unknown sounds and animations.
Second Life 1.4.2 June 18, 2004
- Land for sale and objects for sale maps are now un-reversed.
- Properly obey the AFK animation.
- Disabled the ability to put no transfer/no copy animations and sounds into gestures.
- Fixed the play/stop button on audio streams.
- The chat bar is now the only text entry field that passes deletes onto the world.
- Don't alpha-sizzle attachments.
- Picking with Show Alpha turned on now works properly.
- Added Mature Events to the map legend.
- Various fixes to the avatar preview display.
- Fixed some bugs with animation looping.
- Fixed a bug which caused particles to not display if an object had too high of a particle rate.
- Fixed a bug in data transmission that would cause crashes, as well as potential problems with sounds and animations.
- Various minor UI bug fixes.