Second Life 1.4.2 build 1 June 18, 2004
- Fixed a crash bug that would occur when trying to download unknown sounds and animations.
Second Life 1.4.2 June 18, 2004
- Land for sale and objects for sale maps are now un-reversed.
- Properly obey the AFK animation.
- Disabled the ability to put no transfer/no copy animations and sounds into gestures.
- Fixed the play/stop button on audio streams.
- The chat bar is now the only text entry field that passes deletes onto the world.
- Don't alpha-sizzle attachments.
- Picking with Show Alpha turned on now works properly.
- Added Mature Events to the map legend.
- Various fixes to the avatar preview display.
- Fixed some bugs with animation looping.
- Fixed a bug which caused particles to not display if an object had too high of a particle rate.
- Fixed a bug in data transmission that would cause crashes, as well as potential problems with sounds and animations.
- Various minor UI bug fixes.