Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Second Life 1.4.3 June 23, 2004
- Fixed an issue which could cause long/failed object rezzes and blocked teleports from heavily loaded simulators.
- Fixed an issue which would cause you to be "frozen" if you tried to teleport to a simulator that was unresponsive.
- Fixed more crash bugs related to inventory.
- Fixed bugs that would cause incorrect return of objects in the case of parcel transactions.
- Alert the user in the case of a clothing upload failure.
- Fixed a crash that could happen if your viewer was disconnected.
- Non-looping sound no longer stops playing back when an object is selected or updated.
- Queued sounds should now work properly.
- Fixed an issue where temporary objects that were in-world at a simulator shutdown were being loaded as regular objects and causing incorrect object returns.
- You can no longer drag restricted permission items (no-copy, no-transfer) directly into an attached attachment. This fixes a permissions loophole.