Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Second Life 1.5.13 Release Notes, Jan 12, 2005
- Rating a user now costs L$25 rather than L$1.
- "Dwell" is now called "Traffic".
- Parcel "NO ENTRY" fence now renders with the correct orientation.
- Improved render frames per second while the Inventory is open.
- On the big World Map -- Telehubs icons and people dots can be toggled on and off.
- llSetPrimitive() now correctly sets the color/texture on attachments.
- Fixed a bug where the object Inventory panel would temporarily show the wrong inventory contents when selecting one object after another.
- "Top Picks" has been replaced with "Sponsored Links" for resident advertisements. For more information, please visit http://www.secondlife.com/community/featured.php.
- Added new tree type called "Kelp 2".
- Added item in Help menu that opens a web browser to forums at http://forums.secondlife.com.
- The "New Account..." button at the login screen works again.