Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Second Life 1.5.2 Release Notes, Sept 8, 2004
- Fixed the Radius Delta bug -- Spirals are now more well-behaved when it comes to their bounding box. Radius Delta is also now restricted based on other settings (taper and hole size). NOTE: This will change all existing shapes that currently use Radius Delta, and WILL BREAK SOME EXISTING CONTENT.
- Added [for particles] PSYS_SRC_ANGLE_BEGIN and PSYS_SRC_ANGLE_END as a replacement for PSYS_SRC_INNERANGLE and PSYS_SRC_OUTERANGLE (now deprecated). PSYS_SRC_ANGLE_BEGIN and PSYS_SRC_ANGLE_END are symmetric around the Z-axis.
- Removed octal support in LSL.
- llRotBetween() now works for nearly opposite vectors.
- Busy-mode instant message autoresponse works again.
- Gesture list in chat bar is now sorted.