Second Life 1.5.2 Release Notes, Sept 8, 2004
- Fixed the Radius Delta bug -- Spirals are now more well-behaved when it comes to their bounding box. Radius Delta is also now restricted based on other settings (taper and hole size). NOTE: This will change all existing shapes that currently use Radius Delta, and WILL BREAK SOME EXISTING CONTENT.
- Added [for particles] PSYS_SRC_ANGLE_BEGIN and PSYS_SRC_ANGLE_END as a replacement for PSYS_SRC_INNERANGLE and PSYS_SRC_OUTERANGLE (now deprecated). PSYS_SRC_ANGLE_BEGIN and PSYS_SRC_ANGLE_END are symmetric around the Z-axis.
- Removed octal support in LSL.
- llRotBetween() now works for nearly opposite vectors.
- Busy-mode instant message autoresponse works again.
- Gesture list in chat bar is now sorted.