Second Life 1.5.5, Sept 30, 2004
- Added the final bits and pices of fern and eucalyptus trees. This fixes the "invisible unselectable tree" problem.
- The user interface panel for browsing information about a group's land has been enabled again for group members - allowing them to change their land contribution to their group.
- llGiveInventoryList() can now properly give multiple copies of an item in the object's inventory. e.g.:
- llParseString2List()<tt> reverted to old behavior where it ignores null strings. That is, <tt>llParseString2List("test||is|working",["|"],) returns ["test", "is", "working"] instead of ["test","","is","working"].
- Added llParseStringKeepNulls() to provide the behavior that is being removed from llParseString2List() above.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to lose creator and permissions information while editing clothing and body parts in the avatar customization tool.
- Fixed a teleport bug that would first cause teleport to incorrectly fail with the message, "Sorry, teleport is currently blocked. Try again in a moment...." and would then prevent the resident from being handed off the a neighboring sim should they try to walk across the border.
- Fixed llApplyRotationalImpulse() which was erroneously not applying any impulse at all.
- Field of view is more stable when moving an object with the camera zoomed very close.
- Fixed a buffer overrun that could cause one person's change to their personal profile to affect everyone's profile.
30 September 2004 – 4 November 2004