Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Second Life 1.5.5, Sept 30, 2004
- Added the final bits and pices of fern and eucalyptus trees. This fixes the "invisible unselectable tree" problem.
- The user interface panel for browsing information about a group's land has been enabled again for group members - allowing them to change their land contribution to their group.
- llGiveInventoryList() can now properly give multiple copies of an item in the object's inventory. e.g.:
- llParseString2List()<tt> reverted to old behavior where it ignores null strings. That is, <tt>llParseString2List("test||is|working",["|"],) returns ["test", "is", "working"] instead of ["test","","is","working"].
- Added llParseStringKeepNulls() to provide the behavior that is being removed from llParseString2List() above.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to lose creator and permissions information while editing clothing and body parts in the avatar customization tool.
- Fixed a teleport bug that would first cause teleport to incorrectly fail with the message, "Sorry, teleport is currently blocked. Try again in a moment...." and would then prevent the resident from being handed off the a neighboring sim should they try to walk across the border.
- Fixed llApplyRotationalImpulse() which was erroneously not applying any impulse at all.
- Field of view is more stable when moving an object with the camera zoomed very close.
- Fixed a buffer overrun that could cause one person's change to their personal profile to affect everyone's profile.
30 September 2004 – 4 November 2004