Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Second Life 1.6.1(2) April 7, 2005
* Fixed several crash bugs, including:
o A crash in the rendering engine
o A crash related to QuickTime? movies and texture management
o A crash on teleport
* Fixed a problem that was causing content loss in rare instances.
* Fixed a problem that caused login server failures.
* Fixed an issue where child objects in linked sets not being updated. For example, a multi-part watch with a script that changes the texture on a face will now appear correctly.
* Added a warning to the installer on Windows 98 and ME stating that Second Life is unsupported on those platforms.
* Fixed a problem where purchased items would appear in the inventory with the wrong icon. For example, a purchased pair of pants would appear with the shirt icon.
* Fixed permissions when textures are copied from notecards.
* Streaming video player behavior now matches audio player.
* Added pause button to streaming video player.
* Fixed issue where llLoadURL() was not launching web browser.
* Skin textures can be made with (no copy) and (no transfer) textures.
* Fixed a bug where user animations was not overriding additive motions, like breathing.
* Undo now works for scaling.
* Media texture can now be set to null in About Land. This disables the media player.
* Grid unit meters are now properly calculated.
* Movement is no longer unresponsive during periods of low framerate.
* Any texturing technique that relies on both Select Textures and dragging a texture from your inventory may fail.