Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Second Life 1.8.1(6) Jan 10, 2006
* The llMapDestination script call no longer causes a crash when used by someone other than the owner of an object
* Property Lines option is now turned on and off by pressing CTRL-ALT-SHIFT-P (Windows) or CMD-OPT-SHIFT-P (Mac), or by using the View > "Property Lines" menu item
* Linden-owned Welcome Area and Sandbox regions are no longer displayed in the list of high-traffic areas
* Only the modified part of objects will be updated, as opposed to updating the whole object
* Fixed a simulator crash when dropping a complex attachment
* Fixed a crash that occured when teleporting
* Description field for newly created landmarks is now properly greyed out
* Resolved an issue where editing a single prim using Edit Linked Parts would negate movement and rotation settings
* Implemented several server-side and database updates to improve stability and performance
* Added some small interface changes to improve usability