Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Second Life 1.8.3 Release Notes
Build 9, Feb 7, 2006
- Improved ability to buy land and currency in the viewer
- Text in llDialog window no longer truncated
- llDialog boxes no longer display "Script Dialog:" and extra line of text
- "Apply to Selection" button now gives an error for non-terraformable regions
- Parcel pass expiration affects only intended user
- Collision image should no longer be displayed with the default base texture, but should always look correct
- Improvements to the look of water which will also reduce load on systems where it is enabled
- Resolved an issue where a updates to a complex object would sometimes cause linked prim to disappear
- Avatar hip movement now looks correct for uploaded animations
- Can only zoom in on a HUD if you are in Edit mode